The June 2011 issue of your Québec Mines information bulletin is now online!
In the field
- 2011 Geo-scientific work – The Bureau de l’exploration géologique du Québec will implement 12 projects in Québec during the summer of 2011, to identify new exploration targets
- Lithium in Québec – Québec is in a strong position to take advantage of market opportunities over the coming years
- Plan Nord - Sustainable mineral resource development is a key component of the Plan Nord! It includes a number of measures that will ensure that exploration, and the extraction of mineral resources in the area will take place in a responsible way.
- Bill 14 – A major change of legislative direction creating a foundation for an innovative mining development model.
- Past – Symposium Mines Baie-James 2011 : A successful Cree-Jamesian collaboration.
- To come – Québec Exploration 2011, from November 21 to 24, will highlight the importance of knowledge in mining exploration as the shortest road to discovery!